The model 1000 + OTO-SCREEN the industry's newest and only pure tone audiometer with sequential screening. The OTO-SCREEN is microprocessor controlled resulting in accurate, consistent hearing tests.
- Unique instrument advances pure tone air conduction threshold and screening tests for hearing.
- The Model 1000 + OTO-SCREEN is a standard threshold & screening audiometer with the option of sequential testing.
- Sequential screening eliminating fatigue factor.
- Hands-off screening gives the operator complete control of testing procedure.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI 3:6 - 1996. ANSI 3.21 1978 (R 1997) Methods for pure-tone threshold audiometry.
- O.S.H.A. C.H.D.P. and other requirements
- Standard Mode - dB (Threshold Level) 0 to 90dB in 5dB steps.
- Frequency Range: 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000 Hz.
- OTO-SCREEN Mode - dB (Threshold Level) 10 to 35dB in 5dB steps
- Frequencies presented sequentially: 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 Hz.
- Easy to read displays, quiet soft membrane switches to facilitate testing.
- Portable package with padded bag, weighs 5 lbs.