2-6E/ 2-6 centrifuges are designed for medical laboratories as well as research and educational purposes these centrifuges can be fitted with rotors for test-tubes sizes of 0,5 up to 100 ml.
Features of 2-6E centrifuge:
- Laboratory centrifuge for small and middle sample sizes.
- Spincontrol Easy
- Illuminated symbol keys start, stop, lid open
- Brushless drive practically maintenance-free.
- Speed preselection up to 3.900 rpm.
- Low speed operation from 100 rpm possible.
- Double lid locking device with latches
- Automated opening of lid; switchable.
- Accoustic signal; switchable.
- No need to open the casing for emergency lid lock release
- Window in the centrifuge lid for external speed control
- Lid can easily be opened due pneumatic swing support
- Produced according to national and international safety regulations (e.g. IEC 1010).
Features of 2-6 centrifuge:
- Speed preselection up to 4.000 rpm
- Stainless steel bowl
- Inbalance switch