The 650A and 650AB pure tone audiometers are portable and light weight audiometers. They have a tone switch, tone present indicator, Plug-in and battery and a battery indicator. The Plug-in voltage is 110 or 220 volt, 650A.
- Five year warranty
- Extremely accurate
- Exceeds all specifications
- Steady and pulsed tone
- Custom carrying bag
- Patient response
- Meets or exceeds ANSI S3.6 1989, (ASA 81-1989) ISO 389-1985, C.H.D.P, O.S.H.A, E.P.S.D.T. F.A.A., Police, Divers, requirements.
- Frequency Range: 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000 Hz Accuracy better than ± 3%, (steady and pulsed tone)
- Hearing Threshold Range: 0 to 90dB in 5dB steps Accuracy better than ± 2 dB
- Harmonic Distortion - less than 3%
- Power: 110-230 VAC, 50-60 HZ UL, C.S.A. approved power supply. Long hour operation on one 9 volt battery (650AB).
- Total Weight less than 4.5 Ibs (complete with headset, TDH 39 earphones, patient response, audiogram pad and carrying bag.)