Thermo Scientific Appliskan Multimode Microplate Reader is a filter-based multitechnology microplate reader for photometric, luminometric and fluorometric research applications.
The Appliskan offers all detection technologies in one small-sized, compact and robust instrument for both current and future application needs in an ever-changing research environment.
It features an onboard shaker, an incubator and up to two onboard dispensers and can work with 6- to 384-well plates.
- All technologies included—fluorometry, luminometry, absorbance, TRF and FP
- Excellent sensitivity with luminometric and Time-Resolved-Fluorescence applications
- Small footprint fits into even the most crowded laboratories
- Versatile Thermo Scientific SkanIt Software provides easy assay design, flexible data handling and convenient report formatting, even with challenging applications
- Numerous plate formats from 6- to 384-well
- Up to two dispensers for exact follow-up of kinetic reactions
- Fluorometric wavelength range up to 820nm provides a high sensitivity and a wide linear dynamic range in all fluorometric applications, even with red-sensitive fluorochromes and demanding TR-FRET applications
Includes: SkanIt Software, Excitation 485nm and Emission 535nm filters. Other filters available upon request.
Warranty and Service Offering: 1 year
Recommended for: Cellular assays; Cytotoxicity and Cell proliferation assays; DNA quantitation; ELISA/FIA/LIA assays; Enzyme kinetic studies; Europium assays; FRET and BRET assays; GPCR assays; Ion channel assays; Kinase assays; Multilabel assays; Phagocytosis; Protein assays; Reporter gene assays; Signal transduction