B-353POL Polarizing Microscope is an educational and laboratoy microscope for routine applications. Dye-cast frame, with high stability and ergonomy, for transmitted light observation.
- Light source type X-LED with white LED; light intensity control using a knob on right side of the frame.
- LED power 3W, comparable to an halogen bulb 30-35W.
- Color temperature: 6300K
- LED average life time approx. 50000h.
- The light exit can be used as a filter holder for additional filters (blue, yellow, frosted).
- Voltage: 110/230Vac, 50/60Hz, 0,4/0,8A; Fuse: F2A 250V
- Max. power required: 7W
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism (graduated, 0.002mm) with upper stop, to prevent the contact between objective and specimen.
- Adjustable tension of coarse focusing knob.