B-600POL Polarizing Microscope is a laboratory microscope for research applications. Dye-cast frame, with high stability and ergonomy, for transmitted light observation.
HALOGEN ILLUMINATION VERSION:
- Halogen source 12V/50W; light intensity control using a knob on left side of the frame.
- Voltage: 110/240Vac, 50/60Hz, 1A ; Fuse: T3.15A 250V
- Max power required: 60W
X-LED8 ILLUMINATION VERSION:
- Light source type X-LED8 with white LED; light intensity control using a knob on left side of the frame.
- LED power 8W, comparable to an halogen bulb 100W.
- Color temperature: 6300K
- LED average lifetime: approx. 50.000h.
- The light exit can be used as a filter holder for additional filters (blue, yellow, frosted).
- Voltage: 110/240Vac, 50/60Hz, 0,45 A; Fusibile: T3.15A 250V
- Max power required: 13W
Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism (graduated, 0.002mm) with upper stop, to prevent the contact between objective and specimen. Adjustable tension of coarse focusing knob.