The smaller, simpler, safer alternative to radioisotope irradiators. Faxitron’s CP160 is ideal for a variety of irradiation applications, from animal studies to electronics components testing.
The CP160 comes with a dual focal spot x-ray tube – one spot for irradiation and a smaller spot that’s suitable for imaging. A 2 RPM electrically operated turntable helps ensure uniform dosing. Controls are user friendly, allowing operation by persons with no previous x-ray training.
- No additional X-ray shielding required
- No specialized X-ray knowledge needed to operate
- Automatic warm-up for extended tube life
- Dual focal spot tube for irradiation and imaging
- Electrically operated turntable to ensure uniform dosing