GE Healthcare Care Plus Model 2000 is a microprocessor controlled single walled infant incubator with manual (air) and patient (skin or servo) control modes. Optional configurations include a passive humidification system with or without a mobile cabinet. Additional accessories are available for accommodating a range of customer requirements.
Features and Benefits
- Microprocessor Control: Maintains the predetermined heating level.
- Passive Humidifier: Standard to provide humidity
- Centralized Display of Pertinent Data: Display of patient, air and control temperatures with diagnostic alarms.
- Single Wall Construction: Affordable thermoregulation that is easy to clean
- Two Tubing Access Ports: One on each side of hood front door.
- Two Iris Portholes Standard: One on left and one on right side of hood
- Single Position Tilt Mechanism: Bed tilt of 10 degrees from both ends
- Oxygen Inlet Tubing Nipple for O2 bleed-in