The Invacare Check O2 Plus Concentrator Analyzer is a single economical instrument that reports all the operating parameters necessary for performing oxygen concentrator checks. It is an efficient and cost-effective analyzer designed with technicians in mind. It checks oxygen concentration, flow rate and patient outlet pressure on any oxygen concentrator. What's more, it requires no routine calibration, and there's no fuel cell to replace. The Invacare Check O2 Plus Concentrator Analyzer is three analyzers rolled into one.
- Measures three parameters, eliminating the need for multiple instruments: oxygen concentration, flow rate and patient outlet pressure
- Requires no routine calibration
- Never needs to have the fuel cell replaced; it uses ultrasonic rather than galvanic fuel-cell technology
- Features simple two-button operation
- Shuts off automatically to extend battery life. Nine-volt battery power source provides three years of typical use