Completely Integrated Anesthesia System with Touchscreen Ventilator
The Integra AV-S Anesthesia System is perfect for larger surgery suites that may be using more than one type of anesthetic agent or benefit from ultra low flow anesthesia output. The AV-S offers a low ownership cost over a ten year life cycle and provides a smart alternative to refurbished machines.
The Integra AV-S provides a high level of features in an easy to use package designed to meet the most demanding of anesthesia requirements. The AV-S holds two vaporizers and due to its wider stance, has a larger work area. The AV-S offers a completely integrated Ventilator and Absorber package that is second to none. View information below on the included AV-S Ventilator and A200SP Absorber.
Only two preventive maintenances are required each year, as opposed to the standard four per year of other models.
The Integra AV-S carries a 2-year Manufacturer Warranty and optional Service Training Program.
- Advanced easy to use features for maximum patient safety.
- Specifically designed for low flow.
- Comprehensive specification
- Low ownership costs over ten year life cycle provides a new smarter alternative to a refurbished machine.
- Committed customer service.
- Two year warranty.
- Minimum ten year parts and service guarantee.
- Touch-screen ventilator with Volume and Pressure ventilation, plus SMMV, SIMV, PSV and PEEP.
- Large color touchscreen anesthesia ventilator with Com-wheel.