The DiaScreen 50 Urine Chemistry Analyzer is designed for use with the DiaScreen Reagent Strips for Urinalysis. It saves time for technicians, allowing them to be more efficient, while the analyzer is computing test results. It has a throughput of 50 strips per hour and a memory capacity of 200 test results, which may be downloaded to a computer system. The DiaScreen 50 virtually eliminates transcription errors with an easy-to-read printout. It minimizes variability between operators. Patient identification may be entered with the standard keypad or with a barcode reader or keyboard.
DiaScreen Reagent Strips for Urinalysis screen for numerous health conditions and are available in fifteen different configurations with up to ten analytes per strip. The DiaScreen 50 may be used with DiaScreen Reagent Strips for Urinalysis with 3 or more analytes per strip.
The DiaScreen® 50
- Reduces hands-on-time to 5 seconds.
- Throughput of up to 50 samples per hour.
- Minimizes variability between operators.
- Ensures easy patient identification entry.
- Virtually eliminates transcription errors with an easy-to-read printout.
The DiaScreen® 50 provides significant cost savings
- DiaScreen® Reagent Strips offer you great value - compare with Chemstrips® and Multistix® and see how much you can save.
- DiaScreen®10 Reagent Strips for Urinalysis - high quality and consistent results you demand. Call 1.877.538.8872 for a free sample and see for yourself.
- DiaScreen® Reagent Strips are used to test urine for glucose, protein, blood, ketone (acetoacetic acid), specific gravity, nitrite, urobilinogen, leukocytes, pH, and bilirubin. The reagent strips are manufactured in the U.S.A.