The ophthalmoscope EIBOS 2 for OR microscopes is unique due to its outstanding conception and quality. With its integrated inverter the microsope remains short, and the system is easy to handle.
- Simultaneous observation of fundus and incision area
- Safe for patient's eye by spring-loaded suspension
- Slim body to allow much space for handling instruments
- Fully centric mounting to allow rotation depending on ergonomical aspects
- Internal focus ranging from the retina to the upper vitreous body
- Autoclavable mounting, adapter, and drape for prism body
- Swing-away position to minimize interference
For easy and secure exchange the lenses for the EIBOS 2 feature bayonet mounting. With the two available types macular as well as peripheral operations on the retina can be performed.
- Type 90 D: for approx. 90° viewing angle
- Type SPXL (132 D): for approx. 124° viewing angle
The internal focusing is operated via a lever that can be mounted on the left and/or right hand side of the prism body. Two different levers are available:
- The traditional EIBOS lever is benefitial for surgeons that like to do the focusing him/herself.
- The round handle allows easy focusing for an assistant.