The EXi Blue™ camera was designed specifically to assist life science professionals in the study of processes within live cells. The camera delivers fast frame rates, high sensitivity and exceptional temporal resolution.
Easy to use, the EXi Blue camera can be installed and operational within minutes. It features an optimized IEEE 1394b "Firewire" interface and simple, versatile software.
The EXi Blue is a versatile tool for the busy lab, truly 3-cameras-in-one small, lightweight package:
- A fast, high sensitivity monochrome camera ideally suited to live cell imaging of fluorescent proteins
- Utilized with the optional QImaging RGB filter, a rapid-speed, high resolution color camera
- A high-speed infrared camera for applications such as IR-DIC.
- 1392 x 1040 pixels
- 6.45µm x 6.45µm pixel size
- High sensitivity (especially in the near IR)
- Front-illuminated interline CCD
- Binning up to 8x8
- 800Mb/s bandwidth capacity
- 15 frames per second full resolution @ 14 bits (30MHz)