The FLx800™ Multi-Detection Microplate Reader combines excellent specifications and performance with convenience and ease of use. This design incorporates powerful performance at a price much lower than traditional fluorescence-luminescence microplate readers. The FLx800 line includes several models with options that meet the specific needs of research and OEM users. Top and bottom reading are available to read from 6-well to 384-well microplates. An optional external dispenser module allows you to run applications such as ion channel assays and flash luminescence assays (e.g. luciferase, ATP).
The FLx800 has on-board data reduction software or can be fully computer controllable via BioTek's powerful Gen5™ Data Analysis Software.
- Custom-mapped fiber optics for optimal signal transfer
- Selectable, automated top- or bottom-probe reading for best sensitivity
- Typical fluorescence sensitivity to 5 pM sodium fluorescein
- Glow luminescence reading with top detection for best sensitivity
- Incubation to 50ºC for temperature-sensitive assays
- Reads 6- to 384-well plates
- Convenient front panel accessory access makes changing filters simple
- Powerful on-board data reduction software
- Computer control via Gen5™ Software