HB-500 Minidizer is a personal desktop hybridization oven ideal for use in laboratories with low usage and space requirements.
The HB-500 Minidizer Hybridization Oven is a cost-effective, personal desktop hybridization oven with a capacity of four 35x150mm bottles, eight 50ml or 15ml conical plastic tubes. The Minidizer operates with a state-of-the-art microprocessor as well as temperature and variable speed controls. The HB-500 Minidizer enables consistent saturation of samples, whether it for washing or hybridizing. The bottle carousel rotates at a uniform speed of 12 RPM.
- Compact size is excellent for limited bench space
- Rotation speed set at 12 rpm
- Precision temperature controls
- Bottle capacity of four 35 x 150mm bottles, four 50 ml and eight 15 ml conical plastic bottles
- Consistent, repeatable results achieved with microprocessor controls
- Chamber interior is stainless steel fabrication with a 3/8" beta blocking acrylic cover
- Cover swings down for easy access to the bottle carousel
- Carousel pops out of chamber for easy insertion or removal of bottles