The incubator I is present at home everywhere in the world of research, medicine, pharmaceutics and food analytics, as well as food chemistry.
In the laboratory, the incubator is ideal for all applications with temperatures up to +80°C – specifically for incubating living cultures at +37 °C. Thanks to the finely-tuned control technology, critical temperature overshoots are completely ruled out, valuable loads are therefore warmed up particularly carefully.
- Temperature range up to +80 °C
- 8 model sizes 30 to 750
- 2 model variants: SingleDISPLAY and TwinDISPLAY
- Natural convection or forced air circulation N/F
- Double doors (interior glass, exterior stainless steel) for a clear view without a drop in temperature
- Activation of sterilisation routine via ControlCOCKPIT
To guarantee optimum air circulation in the incubator chamber even when it is fully loaded, both model variants SingleDISPLAY and TwinDISPLAY are available with an adjustable air fan. Since the unique all-round surface heating is optimally geared to both natural convection and forced air circulation, the fan can be switched off entirely for sensitive samples and for samples which may not be exposed to air turbulence.