This incubator has been designed to provide the safest and most stable environment possible for the critical neonate. With a wide range of accessories, the INC 100 can be tailored to meet any situation arising in the care of the infant.
The large front opening of the INC 100 provides access for major procedures and easy removal of the baby. The bed may be tilted up to 8 degrees at either end. Trendelenburg and Fowler positioning may be achieved without opening the incubator.
- Elbow operated ports: Allow easy access and eliminate cross-infection.
- Large front: Provides access for major procedures and easy removal of baby
- Externally operated Trendelenburg and Fowler positioning: Up to 8° on both sides
- Easy-to-pull-out baby tray
- Canopy with unique hinges: Easy to clean inside the incubator
- Self-supporting tube and lead apertures (made from autoclavable silicone): Easy and safe to insert tubes and cords.
- Microprocessor-based control panel with unique blower and heater: Easy to read and touch-operated.