The IPS cooled storage incubator exactly meets the requirements of the food or cosmetics industry, medicine, pharmaceutics for storing samples at constant temperatures: absolute reliability, precision and durability, and particularly environmentally friendly at the same time.
With its extensive range of appliances with Peltier elements for heating and cooling – such as the IPP Peltier-cooled incubator, the IPS cooled incubator for storing samples at constant temperatures, the HPP constant climate chamber and the Peltier-cooling unit for waterbaths – Memmert is the market leader in this technologically sophisticated segment.
- Temperature range +14 °C to +45 °C
- 2 model sizes 260 and 750
- 1 model variant: SingleDISPLAY
- Double doors as standard: Prevention of contamination and drops in temperature, and at the same time an optimal view of the load through fully glazed interior doors
- Fans integrated in the Peltier elements ensure rapid energy transport and optimal temperature distribution
Since the IPS temperature control storage chamber, designed specifically for storing samples, does not require a compressor, it saves valuable space in the laboratory, just like its brother, the IPP Peltier-cooled incubator with a chamber volume from 30 to 750 litres. For applications requiring rapid changes in temperature, the Memmert ICP compressor-cooled incubator is recommended.