The In-VitroCell ES NU-5800 Direct Heat Laboratory CO2 Incubator is designed to provide a controlled in-vitro environment by providing the desired functionality needed to encourage cell culture growth for research at or near body temperature.
NuTouch Intelligent Interface
NuTouch is a user-friendly 5” x 7” (127 x 178 mm) color touch screen designed for high user adoption. The electronic control system is a microcomputer designed to service the precise control requirement of the chamber environment for culture growth. The microcomputer is supported with Read Only Memory (ROM) containing executable software, Random Access Memory (RAM) for temporary storage, and Electronically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM) for control set points and parameters. The EEPROM provides for indefinite storage of these values during periods of power off or power interruption (power fault tolerant).
NuTouch features are:
- Temperature and Gas Monitor and Control
- Status Indicators – Screen Identity; Run or Standby mode; Door Adjar; Air and CO2 Inject; Air and CO2 Chamber Sampling
- Date and Time Functions in International Format
- Password Protection
- Onscreen Icon Descriptions – Pressing on any icon will provide a description of what the item is.
- Onscreen Directions – Directions are available to perform calibrations.
- Step-by-Step directions (i.e. sterilization cycle procedure)
- Alarm Status Menu - A red “Alarm Status” text button will appear on the Main Screen to indicate a fault within the Incubator system.
- Maintenance Required Reminders – Onscreen Icon “MAINTENACE REQUIRED” appears when a programmable reminder (0 to 48 months) hits set point to notify filter check.
- Historical Performance Monitor – Temperature and CO2 gas history is available to view onscreen in graphical form or can be downloaded via USB for alarms, control systems, events, and performance information.
- Service Settings and Complete Diagnostic Controls
- System Information
- Display Settings