Top class microplate reader offering outstanding performance for demanding applications in drug discovery and live sciences research. The premium Quad4 Monochromators™ technology of the Infinite M1000 PRO plate reader offers total freedom of wavelength selection and instant access to new wavelengths as assay requirements change. The modular architecture is ideally suited to researchers as well as service providers, allowing customers to configure the instrument to their budget and detection demands.
Outstanding flexibility, sensitivity and speed at a glance:
- Multi-channel absorbance
- AlphaScreen® and AlphaLISA® technology
- Fluorescence intensity (FI) top reading, including TRF and TR-FRET/HTRF®*
- Fluorescence intensity bottom reading
- Excitation, emission, absorbance and 3D scans
- Flexible wavelength selection from UV to NIR
- Adjustable bandwidth settings (patented)
- Fast fluorescence polarization
- Luminescence: attenuation capability of high light levels, luminescence scan, luminescence color-filters
- z-Focusing in all top reading modes
- NanoQuant Plate compatibility
Flexible wavelength selection and adjustable bandwidth settings
The Infinite M1000 PRO offers broad wavelength selection, from UV to NIR, with flexible bandwidth adjustment for optimization of fluorescence intensity based applications.
Patented technology allows the bandwidth of both the excitation and emission monochromators to be independently set in 1 nm steps. Bandwidth adjustments are possible for all fluorescence-based measurements, including fluorescence scans (excitation, emission and 3D), fluorescence polarization emission, FRET, time-resolved fluorescence (TRF) and time-resolved FRET (TR-FRET). Optimizing monochromator bandwidth results in improved instrument sensitivity, particularly for multiplexed and FRET assays.
The Infinite M1000 PRO microplate reader comes complete with Tecan’s intuitive and easy to use i-control™ reader control software. The latest version of Tecan’s powerful data analysis software, Magellan™, is used for data reduction and sophisticated experimental analysis.