The JSM-6510 is a high-performance, low cost, scanning electron microscope for fast characterization and imaging of fine structures. One of a family of four SEM models that are widely-used in all research fields and industrial applications, the JSM-6510 enables observation of specimens up to 150mm in diameter.
Throughout the evolution of this popular SEM family, JEOL has continued to enhance features and capabilities to offer the best possible imaging resolution, versatility, and operator interface.
With a high resolution of 3.0nm at 30kV, the JSM-6510 delivers amazing clarity of the finest structures. In addition to routine imaging at several hundreds of times greater resolution than the optical microscope, and with a focal depth several tens of times greater than the optical microscope, the SEM allows for detailed measurements, including 3D measurement from stereo images. Dual live image display of the secondary electron image and a backscattered composition image allow the user to contrast and compare specific details. An optional energy dispersive X-ray spectrometer (EDS) provides elemental analysis.
Other features include:
- Mechanically eucentric stage
- Fast, unattended data acquisition (with optional stage automation)
- Smart settings for common samples (create/store/recall)
- Streamlined design
- Compact footprint
- Customized toolbars for repetitive functions
- Enhanced SE imaging
- Super conical lens
- Can be field upgraded for Low Vacuum
- Superior low kV imaging
- Multiple live image display (including picture in picture)
- Signal mixing
- Live, full screen image
- Video capability (.avi files)