Get the position confirmation you need with the LF-DP Tracheal Intubation Fiberscope. Its slim 3.1mm diameter insertion tube makes it ideally suited for insertion and position confirmation of double-lumen endobronchial tubes often used during differential lung ventilation. And even with this small diameter, the LF-DP provides high-quality, easy-to-observe images due to its world-renowned Olympus optics.
- Integrated miniature light source for portability.
- Compatible with double lumen endobronchial tubes 32Fr or greater.
- 3.1mm insertion tube outer diameter allows for easy insertion.
- Olympus optical technology produces high-quality images for observation.
- Extended battery life provides power for a longer period of time.
- Waterproof for thorough reprocessing.
- Compatible with conventional light sources and video systems for versatility.