The LX-60 is utilized in research facilities around the world where a more versatile imaging system is required. The system’s larger cabinet dimensions and higher kV range make it ideal for a wide range of samples.
Depending on field of view and throughput needs, the LX60 can be equipped with our 10 cm x 15 cm digital detector or our ScanX CR system, with a field of view up to 10″ x 12″ (25.4 cm x 30.5 cm).
Both options offer exceptional spatial and contrast resolution in contact mode. Geometric magnification allows for spatial resolution of up to 60 lp/mm.
- No additional X-ray shielding required
- No specialized X-ray knowledge needed to operate
- Plugs into any standard A/C outlet
- Single click calibration for simple, error-free calibration
- Stainless steel inner chamber designed for easy cleaning and disinfection
- Laser centering guide ensures proper sample positioning
- One button operation with Automatic Exposure Control (AEC) for optimal image quality (manual exposure settings also available)
- Images instantaneously displayed on high resolution monitor (included)
- Remote diagnostic and support over the Web