The MADSEN Midimate 622 is an air, bone and speech audiometer ideal for routine hearing testing. This diagnostic audiometer is a model of simplicity, and yet it features the operations needed.
- 2 separate channels: one for stimulus and one for masking.
- Air and bone conduction with continuous, pulsed and warble tones.
- Contra lateral and Ipsi lateral masking signals: White Noise, Speech Noise, Narrow Band Noise or External.
- Frequency Range: 125 to 8,000 Hz, -10 to 125 dB.
- Lightweight making it genuinely portable.
- 5 user-programmable test setups.
- Print out on external printer.