Exellent optics and high modularity are combined in MÖLLER ALLEGRA 90. Its manual magnification changer and mechanical brakes make it the ideal microscope for small operating units and hospitals.
- 25 mm stereo base for enhanced 3D vision
- Apochromatic optics
- Red reflex enhancer
- 5-step magnification changer
- Inclination of -8° to +100°
- Fix eyepiece head inclined by 60°
- 200 mm front lens
- Optional: integrated camera module
- Optional: EIBOS and TOCULAR
For horizontal movements an X-Y coupling can optionally be mounted to the microscope. This has a range of 60 mm x 60 mm and is controlled via foot switch.
By means of a sterilizable knob, the following diaphragm and filters can be selected:
- Overall illumination of the visual field
- Mini spot and spot
- Daylight filter
- Blue filter
- Green filter
- Softlight filter
- Yellow UV filter
Coobservation and documentation:
Via a beam splitter, MÖLLER ALLEGRA 90 can be equipped with adapters for video, still, and digital cameras, as well as with a stereoscopic observer scope. Furthermore, a 1 CCD video camera can be integrated to reduce the microscope's length.