Models 5418 and 5418 R are ultra-compact 18-place centrifuges that fits on even the smallest lab bench. About the size of a standard sheet of paper, it provides up to 16,873 x g (14,000 rpm) and offers a broad range of features that make your lab work easier. The centrifuge is whisper quiet—even when running without the rotor lid—to improve your work environment.
- Capacity: 18 x 1.5/2.0 mL
- Speed up to 16,873 x g (14,000 rpm)
- Compact footprint to fit on crowded lab benches
- Eppendorf QuickLock® rotor lid closure for fast and reliable lid locking
- OptiBowl® design allows for whisper quiet operation without rotor lid to reduce handling time and benefit your work environment
Refrigerated Model 5418 R:
- Temperature range from 0°C to 40°C
- FastTemp function for fast pre-cooling and maximum temperature accuracy inside the rotor
- Maintains constant 4°C at maximum speed
- Built-in condensation drain to eliminate water accumulation and prevent corrosion
- ECO shut-off engages after 8 hours of nonuse to reduce energy consumption and extends compressor life (can be deactivated). Saves you up to 47% energy overnight.