Miller Modular+ F.O. Laryngoscope Blades: Both blade and light module are autoclavable and can be fitted or removed in seconds without a screwdriver. The improved geometry guarantees a clear, unobstructed view of the epiglottis and vocal cords. The distal lip of the blade features a special atraumatic shape.
- HEINE HiLite® fiber bundle for improved light transmission and longer life.
- With the alternative of LED or XHL illumination: With either 3x or 40% brighter light as with conventional halogen bulbs.
- Blade with quickly-detachable fiber optic light module.
- Blade and light modules both autoclavable up to 134 °C / 5min.
- The ideal position of the fiber optic bundle eases intubation.
- Compatible with all handles to the ISO 7376 (green standard).
- High quality stainless steel construction.
- 5 years warranty. 4 000 standard autoclave cycles of 134 ° C / 5 min. with more than 1000 lux.