Highest molecular sensitivity combined with excellent MRI contrast and resolution
The new PET Inline Module can be added to all high-field MRI systems for unsurpassed PET and MRI imaging performance. It features homogeneous, high-resolution and quantitative PET imaging and offers full field accuracy PET quantification with attenuation correction based on MRI attenuation maps.
A high-precision, motorized animal transport system with quick-lock animal cradles for mice and rats enable fully automatic moving table image acquisitions. Touchscreen operation by gloved hands and a fully integrated software user interface provide real ease-of-use.
- Inline PET can be integrated with almost all existing horizontal bore MRI instruments
- Large PET FOV of 80 mm diameter 150 mm in a single acquisition
- High Countrate Quantitative Performance
- SiPM Full Field Accuracy PET, with spatial resolution of up to 0.7 mm and 12% sensitivity
- Respiration and ECG monitoring and gating. Temperature monitoring and control
- Patented continuous LYSO crystals with full column and row readout deliver precise 3D localization of events, eliminating the need for software Depth-Of-Interaction (DOI) correction estimation. This precise event localization overcomes the degradation of spatial resolution when moving out of the centre of the PET Field-of-View.
- Consistent and reproducible tracer quantification within the entire FOV, regardless of object size, position and activity is enabled by the homogeneous spatial resolution in combination with high performance SiPM based readout electronic.
- Exceptional count rate performance combined with 12% sensitivity for dynamic and gated studies for high temporal resolution and superior image quality.
Combined PET/MR Possibilities
- PET Module compatible with existing BioSpec and Agilent MRI systems.
- Fully integrated software interface for controlling both modalities by integrated workflows and scan programs.
- Fully automatic high-precsion PET/MR image coregistration.
- Ultra-fast 4 x GPU Reconstruction. Advanced mode allows full control on frame definitions, voxel size and PET corrections.
- Including PMOD®, the standard software platform for advanced image analysis and kinetic modelling.
Workflow and Supports
PET Inline simplifies your workflow and supports a broad spectrum of application fields, such as oncology, functional and anatomical neuroimaging, orthopedics, cardiac imaging and stroke models.
Brain stroke model. Left to right: MRI (ADC map), MRI (Perfusion), 18F FDG PET. Conventionally ischemic penumbra is determined based on perfusion/diffusion mismatch. PET FDG enables mapping of the metabolism. Courtesy of Anke Wouters, Antina De Boer and Robin Lemmens, Molecular Small Animal Imaging Center (MoSAIC), University hospital of Leuven, Belgium.
Brain stroke model. Left to right: MRI (RARE), PET/MR overlay, 18F-DFG PET images. Courtesy of Dr. Uwe Himmelreich, Dr. Willy Gsel, Dr. Cindy Casteels, Molecular. Small Animal Imaging Center (MoSAIC), University hospital of Leuven, Belgium. Measured with the PET/MR Inline.
Submillimetric Resolution across the FOV and wide range of activities (left to right: 50 – 200 – 500 – 1000 µCi).