The compact size and relatively minimal cost of PathVision specimen radiography systems allow pathologists to place units in their labs. The advantage is immediate and routine access to high-resolution imaging resulting in fewer re-cuts and ultimately faster final report generation. The application is not limited to breast specimens. From intact bones to bone decalcification and from intact fetuses to fetal remains, a broad range of specimens can be examined directly in lab.
- No additional x-ray shielding required
- No specialized x-ray knowledge needed to operate
- Plugs into any standard A/C outlet
- Stainless steel inner chamber designed for easy cleaning and sterilization
- Laser centering guide & transparent specimen window ensure proper specimen alignment
- Magnification shelf with field of view guides and automatic position detection provides for up to 6X geometric magnification with accurate measurements at any level