The PulseOx 7500™ is the world's first oxygen monitor for extended monitoring of blood oxygen saturation and heart rate to use reflectance pulse oximetry (RPO).
The PulseOx 7500™ incorporates SPO Medical's unique reflectance technology in ambulatory and sleep-related applications, for maximum user comfort and ease-of-use. It uniquely uses very low power for extended usage, eliminating the need for frequent battery replacement. The PulseOx 7500™ downloads stored readings to a computer via USB link.
- Long-lasting battery - provides extended, portable monitoring of blood oxygen saturation and heart rate for over 100 hours of battery life, much longer than conventional devices.
- Highly resistant to many forms of motion, reducing its susceptibility to the motion artifacts which typical pulse oximetry devices produce.
- Nail polish tolerant - no matter how dark the color.
- Manufactured according to environmentally friendly standards (RoHS Directive).
- Compatible with various commercially available IDTF oximetry reporting software
- One year manufacturer's warranty and 7 days a week customer support.