The RV 10 Rotary Evaporators set new standards for safety, efficiency and ease of use. Great attention is paid to the issue of safety, from the Basic version upwards. Every model features a lifting mechanism that raises the evaporator piston out of the heating bath in case of power failure. The comprehensive safety features also include interval operation, smooth start, end position recognition for the evaporator piston, and a timer function. The digital version also provides a digital temperature display and an RS 232 interface. For fully automated distillation, IKA® offers the control version complete with integrated vacuum controller, USB interface and graphical display.
- Heating bath with adjustable safety circuit, "stand alone" operation possible, pivoting safety hood as accessory
- Safe and simple operation through ergonomically shaped operator unit in the front area
- Motorised lift (stroke 140 mm) with "safety stop" function, if the power cuts out the evaporator piston is automatically lifted out of the heating bath.
- Adjustable end position recognition to protect the glass from breaking
- Speed range from 20 to 280 rpm
- Smooth start from 100 rpm
- Digital speed display
- Moves right and left in interval operation for the drying process
- Timer function for time lapse controls
- Water-oil heating bath with integrated carry handles with safe handling
- Heats up quickly because of optimised bath volumes
- Cooling surface 1,200 cm²
- Push-off mechanism to loosen tightly fitting pistons
- Suitable for DIN EN 12697-3 (Asphalt test for hot asphalt)