The completely new SU3500 SEM features novel and innovative electron optics and signal detection systems affording unparalleled imaging and analytical performance. Designed with intuitive logic, the new user-friendly GUI provides comprehensive image observation and display functions. Engineered for a wide range of applications, including biological specimens and advanced materials, the SU3500 SEM will be the workhorse microscope in any laboratory.
- Even better resolution SE 7nm at 3kV, BSE 10nm at 5kV
- New Gun Bias System and Image Signal Processing allows quick and easy focus adjustment and astigmatism correction
- High speed Automatic Focus Control (AFC) and Auto Brightness & Contrast Control (ABCC) function enable faster and optimized image observation
- The new Ultra Variable-Pressure Detector (UVD) is a highly sensitive detector for low vacuum mode
- The new Live Stereoscopic function allows the observation of Stereo SEM image without need for specimen tilting.