The autoclave operates with saturated steam as the sterilizing agent with a temperature range of 105 °C (221°F) to 137 °C (279 °F) and a working pressure that meets AMSE and PED requirements. The T-Max autoclave model is available with either single or double vertical sliding door.
Our quality features enable the convenience and durability needed to operate a sterilizer with complete peace of mind.
The chamber is constructed of long lasting 316L grade stainless steel with superior corrosion resistance. The chamber is fully jacketed for uniform heat distribution. In addition, the generator and piping are constructed of stainless steel. The pneumatic valves are air pressure operated, significantly reducing maintenance.
To save energy, the sterilizers automatically switch to a standby mode.
The doors are designed with independent mechanical and digital safety features that guarantee the safe working of the sterilizer.
- A safety device prevents the operator from opening the door when the chamber is pressurized
- Steam is not allowed into the chamber when the door is open
- A cycle will not start if the door is open or not properly closed
- The door cannot open until chamber pressure reaches room pressure
- Sliding Door Safety - The sliding door will automatically stop moving if an obstruction is detected
- Double Door Safety – interlocks prevent both doors from being opened simultaneously
General Safety Features:
- Double Independent Monitoring of Temperature and Pressure: The combined digital and mechanical monitoring provides a cross reference and guarantees accurate results. The operator has two independent means to monitor temperature and pressure.
- Safety Valves: Both the chamber and the jacket are equipped with safety valves – if the pressure exceeds the allowed limit the safety valves will discharge.
- Built-in Steam Generator Safety: A water level monitoring system maintains a constant water level and ensures safe operation of the heaters.
- Emergency Shut-Off: Easily accessible emergency switches for immediate and safe shut down of the sterilizer.