Celebrating 70 years of microscopy excellence, Hitachi offers the sleek HT7700 for maximum performance and productivity.
The radical design incorporates the ergonomics and user friendliness of a SEM with advanced automation, resolution and analytical capabilities of a TEM. Imaging is completely digital – you won’t find a viewing or projector chamber—and Hitachi’s EMIP-SP database software automatically catalogues your single frame and montaged images.
The turbopump evacuation system guarantees fast pumpdown times and a clean vacuum environment. With a wealth of options, you can tailor the microscope to the demands of your lab.
- Ergonomic design, operates with the ease of a SEM
- No viewing or camera chamber
- High stability 5-axis side-entry Hiper stage
- Fully dry vacuum system
- Auto-brightness, focus and astigmatism correction
- Auto Start Function
- Low magnification/wide field of view
- Auto Multi-Frame - Automated digital montage function