The Titra-Max titrator is used for the analysis of:
- TAN (total acid number)
- TBN (total base number)
- Mercaptan Sulphur
- Analysis of petroleum products, lubricants and
- Transformer insulating oils.
Features and Benefits:
- User friendly auto titration system.
- User selectable End Point mode.
- Compliant to ASTM methods for TAN/TBN analysis of oil samples. Mercaptan sulphur titration method as standard.
- Interchangeable burette assemblies with intelligent volume recognition system.
- Vortex mixing system for vigorous and homogeneous stirring of viscous samples.
- Alphanumeric entry of all method parameters and sample data that ensures GLP compliance.
- Pre-programmed ASTM methods for easy operation.
- Two tier password protection, Administrator and User for method editing.
- User selectable report formats – Titration analysis reports, method parameters, Data table, Titration curves, etc..
- Full reprocessing and statistical analysis of run data including first and second derivative graphical report.
- Balance interface for weight data transfer.
- Data download to PC.