The VIDAS range is greatly appreciated worldwide for its simplicity, flexibility and accuracy.
Timeless VIDAS Values:
- Single-dose, ready-to-use reagents (1 patient = 1 test)
- All inclusive reagent kits
- System robustness (MTBF > 452 days)
- Calibration every 14 days
- Automated barcode identification
- Just Load and Go
Flexibility, where and when you need it:
- Five independent 6-test sections
- Processing of different parameters simultaneously
- Large routine menu (over 80 parameters in Immunochemistry and Infectious Diseases)
- Packaging suited to different test volumes (30 or 60 tests)
- No cross-contamination
- Reference tests : HIV DUO Ultra, D-Dimer ExclusionTM,
- Toxo Avidity
- CVs highlighted as being excellent by numerous external
- quality controls
The VIDAS test system uses a single-dose, ready-to-use reagent.
- The SPR® acts as a Solid Phase Receptacle for the reaction and is coated with antigens or antibodies.
- The Strip contains all the reagents required for the reaction.
- The SPR acts as a pipetting device.
At each stage of the reaction, it aspirates the reagents in and out. This original concept prevents any inter-reagent or inter-sample contamination. In addition, the absence of tubing, syringes and needles reduces system maintenance to a minimum.