Designing an immunoassay system for laboratories that require accurate, precise, fast, and non-stop testing takes a level of understanding that comes only from first-hand experience. The VITROS® 3600 Immunodiagnostic System represents the study, input, and feedback from a diverse group of laboratories from around the world.
Designed to help you do more with less, the VITROS® 3600 Immunodiagnostic System provides:
- A world-class immunoassay menu on a high-productivity platform
- Proven, easy-to-use, self-monitoring VITROS® technologies
- High-quality, high-reportable result efficiency
- Single-use tips for patient samples and reagents to address carry-over and cross contamination concerns
- Reagent standardization with other VITROS® Systems
- Ability to change reagents and consumables and waste while operating
- More predictable turnaround times and uninterrupted workflow
- A greener eco-footprint that uses no water and minimizes waste
- Seamless operation alongside the VITROS® 5,1 FS Chemistry System
Features & Benefits
Helps ensure the quality of the test result, reduces error potential and provides real-time operator notification and traceability.
Reagent-less determination of sample quality indices without additional sample volume or impact on throughput. Reduces the time, labor and error potential of manual interpretation - first time on a standalone immunoassay system.