The 500 Series is a five-axis, universal-digital, X-Ray imaging system designed for the inspection of medium size objects.
- Moderate-scan envelope—ideally suited for multiple small objects and larger up to 24 inches in size
- Seamless steel/lead/steel cabinet with a fit-and-finish that is unparalleled in the industry
- Machine Tool Technology used in the motion control system ensures a long, trouble-free life
- Radiation shielding energies of 100kV,160kV,225kV, 320kV or 450kV constant potential.
- Approximate dimensions: 60" deep x 70" tall x 80" long.
- Seamless steel/lead/steel construction.
- Cable access port with cover.
- Large sliding access door with pressure sensitive reversing switch. 30" wide x 40" tall.
- Lead glass viewing window.
- Adjustable tube to detector distance.
- Primary and secondary x-ray safety interlocks.
- Interior lighting.