The 5000 Series is a seven-axis, universal X-Ray imaging system with a flat panel digital plate designed for the inspection of large objects.
- Innovative top-load cabinet design for easy part loading
- Accommodates a variety of objects with different shapes, sizes, and weights
- Seamless steel/lead/steel cabinet with a fit-and-finish that is unparalleled in the industry
- Machine Tool Technology used in the motion control system ensures a long, trouble-free life
- Radiation shielding to energies of 450kV constant potential.
- Approximate dimensions: 72" deep x 96" tall x 96" long.
- Seamless steel/lead/steel construction.
- Cable access port with cover.
- Large sliding access door with pressure sensitive reversing switch.
- Lead glass viewing window optional adjustable tube to detector distance.
- Primary and secondary x-ray safety interlocks.
- Interior lighting.
- X-ray on warning light.
- Designed to meet all state and federal radiation safety regulations.