An entry level system for the measurement of particle size and molecular size at a 90 degree scattering angle using Dynamic Light Scattering, also with the ability to measure zeta potential and electrophoretic mobility using Laser Doppler Microelectrophoresis, and molecular weight using Static Light Scattering.
The Zetasizer Nano ZS90 is the perfect lower cost solution when the ultimate in sizing sensitivity is not necessary, or where identical results to a legacy system with 90 degree scattering optics is required.
- Size measurement from 0.3nm (diameter) to 5 microns using 90 degree scattering optics.
- Zeta potential of colloids and nanoparticles using patented M3-PALS technology.
- Molecular weight measurement down to 9,800Da.
- A ‘Quality Factor’ and ‘Expert Advice System’ gives the confidence of having an expert at your shoulder.
- 21CFR part 11 software option enables compliance with ER/ES.
- Research software option gives access to further features and analysis algorithms for the light scattering specialist.