ESTRO 31 and the World Congress of Brachytherapy will combine to feature new research results in clinical and basic radiobiology, physics and brachytherapy, presented by top doctors and scientists from all over the world working together for the benefit of cancer patients.
The two conferences, which will run in parallel, are expected to attract 4000 delegates from around 50 countries
The conferences cover the entire spectrum of radiotherapy and brachytherapy and highlight what is new across fields as diverse as:
- how radiotherapy can cope with an ageing population
- gene profiling, radiobiology, and treatment of disease
- how to combine radiotherapy with molecular targeted drugs
- using particle therapies to spare normal tissues
- radiotherapy and health economics
- how can radiotherapists deal with patients' movement?
- the use of predictive biomarkers
To find details of the programme:
Visit the ESTRO and WCB web site: http://www.estro-events.org/Pages/ESTRO31.aspx