Syneron Candela looks at latest non-invasive body shaping technologies
Published on May 12, 2014 at 9:10 AM
Join Syneron Candela for an extraordinary look at the latest non-invasive body shaping technologies on May 31, 2014 with renowned plastic surgeon Stephen Mulholland, MD.
UltraShape – Now FDA cleared for abdominal circumference reduction by mechanical disruption of fat cells. The first and only focused ultrasound device for fat cell destruction.
VelaShape III – The most recognized non-invasive, body contouring treatment on the market today. VelaShape III is effective for cellulite and circumferential reduction.
As an aesthetic artist and innovator in the development of cosmetic enhancement procedures and technology, Dr. Mulholland will present two new body-contouring treatments from Syneron.
The event will also include:
- Discussion on the expanding body shaping market
- Live demos of specific techniques
- Proven methods to maximize revenue from body shaping treatments
- Raffle to win an iPad mini
- Meet & greet with Dr. Mulholland over cocktails