New report analyzes worldwide markets for Brachytherapy
Published on August 12, 2014 at 8:45 AM
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cmxtrz/brachytherapy) has announced the addition of the "Brachytherapy - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Brachytherapy in US$ Thousands. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Latin America.
Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2013 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
The report profiles 36 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Best Medical International, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- COOK Medical, Inc.
- C. R. Bard, Inc.
- Gammex, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
- Study Reliability and Reporting Limitations
- Data Interpretation & Reporting Level
- Quantitative Techniques & Analytics
- Product Definition and Scope of Study
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
2. MAJOR MARKET DRIVERS, TRENDS & ISSUES
3. RESEARCH & STUDY FINDINGS
4. PROSTATE CANCER A MAJOR BRACHYTHERAPY INDICATION
5. OTHER MAJOR BRACHYTHERAPY INDICATIONS
6. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
7. BRACHYTHERAPY EQUIPMENT
8. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
9. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
10. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1. THE UNITED STATES
6. THE MIDDLE EAST
7. LATIN AMERICA
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 36 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 41)
- The United States (26)
- Canada (1)
- Europe (12)
- Germany (4)
- The United Kingdom (2)
- Rest of Europe (6)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (2)