New report provides in-depth analysis of non-life insurance segment in Brazil
Published on August 12, 2014 at 2:45 AM
Reportbuyer.com has added a new market research report: Non-Life Insurance in Brazil, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Brazilian non-life insurance segment, including:
• The Brazilian non-life insurance segment's growth prospects by non-life insurance categories
• Key trends and drivers for the non-life insurance segment
• The various distribution channels in the Brazilian non-life insurance segment
• The detailed competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Brazil
• Detailed regulatory policies of the Brazilian insurance industry
• A description of the non-life reinsurance segment in Brazil
• Porter's Five Forces analysis of the non-life insurance segment
• A benchmarking section on the Brazilian non-life insurance segment in comparison with other countries in the BRICS region
The non-life segment is the second-largest in the industry, accounting for 31.8% of its gross written premium in 2013. The segment's outlook is bright due to a steady increase in public and private sector investments as a result of a growing middle class, surplus natural resources and investments for the 2014 Fifa World Cup and 2016 Olympic Games. The low non-life insurance penetration rate of 1.1% in 2012 also makes Brazil an attractive market.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Brazil:
• It provides historical values for Brazil's non-life insurance segment for the report's 2009–2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categiories in Brazil's non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
• It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
• It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Brazil.
• Using Porter's industry-standard "Five Forces" analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Brazil for the non-life insurance segment.
• It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Brazil and its growth prospects.
• It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Brazil and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Brazilian non-life insurance segment and each category within it
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Brazilian non-life insurance segment
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
• Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Brazilian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
• The non-life segment is the second largest in the Brazilian insurance industry, accounting for 31.8% of its gross written premium in 2013.
• Motor insurance accounted for over half of the gross written premium registered by the non-life segment in 2013.
• The rising culture of entrepreneurship, the increasing prominence of small businesses and the growing global requirements of established businesses are also driving demand for non-life products.
• The energy sector offers opportunities for the segment; the country's oil output is expected to increase from around 2.8 million barrels per day in 2012 to 6 million by 2035.
• The non-life insurance segment in Brazil is fragmented, with the 10 leading companies accounting for 59.8% of the segment's total gross written premium in 2013.