Reportbuyer.com has added a new market research report: Ventilators Market to 2020 - Technical Advances and Hospital Expansion Serve as Distinct Regional Growth Drivers
Ventilators Market to 2020 - Technical Advances and Hospital Expansion Serve as Distinct Regional Growth Drivers
GBI Research's report, "Ventilators Market to 2020 - Technical Advances and Hospital Expansion Serve as Distinct Regional Growth Drivers" discusses the market, competitive landscape, and trends for three ventilator market segments: Adult/pediatric, neonatal and transport ventilators.It provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these segments, and key analytical content on the dynamics of the market. The report also reviews the competitive landscape, analyzes pipeline products by segmentand gives details of important merger and acquisition deals. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
- Key geographies: US, Canada, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India and Australia
- Information on market size for three ventilator market segments: Adult/pediatric, neonatal and transport ventilators
- Annualized market revenue data forecast to 2020 and company share data for 2013.
- Qualitative analysis of key trends in the ventilators market
- Information on the competitive landscape and the leading technologies of key players: ResMed, Philips Respironics, Covidien, Draegerwerk, GE Healthcare, CareFusion, Smiths medical, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, Maquet
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the global ventilators market
- Design and enhance your product development, marketing, and sales strategies
- Exploit merger and acquisition opportunities by identifying the market players with the most innovative pipelines
- Develop market-entry and market-expansion strategies
- Identify the key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying the products most likely to ensure a robust return
- Identify, understand and capitalize upon the emerging blockbustersof the ventilatorsmarket landscape
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of the global ventilators market and the factors shaping it.