Cytosmart Technologies BV
De Lismortel 31
PH: +31 (0) 40 751 76 40
Email: [email protected]
Visit Cytosmart Technologies BV Website
Request Quote for Further Information
CytoSMART Technologies BV, based in The Netherlands, develops smart solutions for live-cell imaging in cell culture laboratories. The company was founded in 2012 by a group of researchers at the Eindhoven University of Technology, who were frustrated about the lack of inexpensive small imaging systems to support biological cell culture.
Live-cell imaging solutions have remained prohibitively large, complex and very expensive, especially when comparing them to smaller and more cost-effective house-hold imaging systems such as photo cameras and smartphones.
Inspired by recent advances in optics, microelectronics and information technology, the founders of CytoSMART believed that it was time to create new compact imaging systems for biological cell culture.
- Systems that are small, easy to use and available to everyone.
- Systems that make advanced live-cell imaging and image analysis possible for all types of cell culture and enable researchers to get a better grip on the complexity of biological cell culture.
- Systems that can measure and analyze data in almost real-time. Allowing researchers to act immediately, for better and more reproducible results with cell culture.
CytoSMART offers the following products for time-lapse live-cell imaging and cell counting:
- The CytoSMART Lux2, a small, easy-to-use and incubator proof microscope for live-cell imaging.
- The CytoSMART Exact, an automated cell counter for mammalian cells.
- The CytoSMART Omni, a compact automated system for full 96 well live-cell imaging inside an incubator
If you have any question regarding a CytoSMART product, please visit our website at www.cytosmart.com or contact us via email at: [email protected].
If you require technical assistance, our support team is available to answer your phone-call, email or live-chat during weekly office hours (Central European Time, UTC/GMT +1 hr).
If you want to stay updated, you can also follow us on Facebook, LinkedIN, Instagram or YouTube. Or you can sign up for our newsletter. Stay smart, stay up to date!