The 1600 MiniG® is the ideal solution for labs that want a compact yet powerful tissue homogenizer and cell lyser. This mechanical disruptor is designed to effectively disrupt cellular materials by oscillating one or two deep-well titer plates vertically. Clamp also holds up to 6 x50 mL vials or 48 x 2 mL vials or 24 x 5 mL vials.
Applications include: Tissue Homogenization, DNA/RNA Research and extraction, Cell Lysis, Protein Extraction, Biofuel research, Pesticide Residue extraction using QuEChERS or the SWeET method.
Typical samples include: Animal tissue, Plant Tissue, Cell cultures, Fruit, Cannabis, Seeds, Yeast and Bacteria.
The MiniG® is a small tissue homogenizer designed to effectively disrupt cellular materials by shaking deep-well titer plates or sample vials vertically.
- Automated mechanical disruption through bead beating, ideal for high-throughput cell lysis applications including DNA/ RNA extraction, protein extraction and pesticide residue analysis.
- Window in lid allows you to see the grinding process.
- Clamp typically holds up to two titer plates or 48 x 2 mL vials or 48 x 5 mL vials when stacked.
- Clamp also accommodates taller vials such as 12 x 15 mL or 6 x 50 mL falcon tubes.
- Lid has a safety interlock switch that stops the motor if the lid is opened during the grinding process.
- Optional Kryo-Tech® Accessories enable cryogenic grinding and preserve temperature sensitive samples for RNA and protein extractions.
- LCD display screen shows run times in minute : second format.
- Rate & timer controls allow you to adjust speed and set time.
- Start and stop buttons allow you to start and stop the grinding process.
||115 V / 60 Hz or 230 V / 50 Hz
||21.5 in. (54.6 cm) high x 11.25 in. (28.6 cm) wide x 17.0 in. (43.2 cm) deep.
||40 lbs. (18 kg)
||3-prong grounded plug-115 V / 60 Hz.2-prong european cord for 230 V / 50 Hz.
||1.25 in. (3.2 cm) vertical
||Adjustable from 500 to 1500 strokes/minute