The latest innovation in laboratory pH/mV measurement, the Metrohm 827 pH Lab meter features storage capacity for up to 200 sample data with IDs any time, anywhere and an easy-to-use, one-button operation for wireless communication to a printer or a computer.
With an exact measuring resolution of 0.001 pH, automatic buffer recognition, three-point calibration, integrated GLP compliance functions and timed pH measurements with custom intervals form an advanced benchtop meter for high-quality pH measurements in any lab environment.
The 827 pH Lab has an integrated measuring stand, and it is available with options such as beakers, buffer and electrode storage vessels and 10 sachets each of Metrohm buffers in pH 4, 7 and 9.
The new Metrohm Primatrode™ combination electrode, with a plastic body and integrated NTC temperature sensor for automatic temperature compensation, can be used with the 827 pH Lab, and it forms a rugged and reliable system for any laboratory.
Other Metrohm specialized electrodes can also be used with the 827 pH Lab, including the Unitrode® for general measurements and the Biotrode for measurements in biological samples.
- Wireless IrDA communication with printer and computer or LIMS
- One-button operation for easy measurements, data storage and printing
- Text prompts for no “error” operation
- Modern design and high-quality materials for easy handling
- GLP compliance features three-point calibration with automatic buffer recognition and temperature compensation