The new A5’s intuitive user interface and ergonomic design simplifies workflows. The 15" touch-screen enables clinicians to easily select ventilation settings, so less time is spent maneuvering and more time is devoted to patient care. The central brake and integrated cable sweeps enhance device mobility.
The HL7 architecture provides the industry standard interface for anesthesia information management systems (AIS), and electronic medical records (EMR) . Connect the A5 through this open protocol and reduce the time and expense needed to integrate your medical data.
The A5 provides a range of advanced ventilation modes enabling effective care across a wide range of patient acuity types. Integrated spirometry offers the clinician additional respiratory information.
A5 anesthesia system
- Volume Control Ventilation (VCV) and Pressure Control Ventilation (PCV) with volume guarantee
- Pressure Support (PS) ventilation
- Manual/spontaneous breathing mode with respiratory monitoring capability
- Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation in volume or pressure modes (SIMV-VC and SIMV-PC)
- Warmed Breathing System (35º C) virtually eliminates internal condensation
- Ergonomically tilted screen for comfortable touch interaction and visibility
- Built in caster guard design clears away cables and hoses
- Automatic compliance and fresh gas compensation maintain accurate tidal volumes with a wide range of fresh gas flows and breathing circuits
- Economical single container absorber reduces compressible volume and accepts non-proprietary prepackaged and loose fill absorbent
- Integrated backup screen control touchpad
- Deck lighting with adjustable brightness control
- Available with optional patient monitor (DPM™ 7 shown)