Disclaimer: Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact Siemens Healthineers directly for availability.
The ADVIA® 120 System offers a unique portfolio of diagnostic assays and gold-standard flow cytometry testing. To satisfy the demands of laboratories, Siemens Healthineers delivers a hematology analyzer with comprehensive testing parameters, flexible sample handling, a user-defined interface, and a compact bench-top design.
- Automates hematology workflow without the need for large track-based systems or reflexive testing
- Maximizes efficiency through user-defined screen configurations and reports
- Simplifies maintenance with Unifluidics™ Technology through reduced fluidics, elimination of pinch valves, and automated daily cleaning
- Streamlines productivity with a 150 capacity rack-based autosampler, allowing 75 minutes of true walk-away time
- Reduces the need for manual slide production and review by utilizing WBC and RBC/PLT technology and high specificity
- Maximizes the effectiveness of costly platelet transfusions with accurate results the first time—even at very low platelet levels
Features & Benefits
The ADVIA® 120 Hematology System can automate your hematology lab without the need for large track-based systems or reflexive testing. This is how Siemens delivers practical solutions to your hematology lab.
Streamline workflow and maximize productivity with a hematology analyzer that eliminates the majority of commonly performed manual steps. The ADVIA 120 System delivers the gold-standard in testing methodology for optimum results while offering the simplicity and flexibility you need for easy integration into your lab.
ADVIA technology utilizes peroxidase staining—the gold-standard in differential testing. This primary methodology of the ADVIA Hematology Systems also provides a secondary total white cell count that acts as an internal QC check to monitor sample integrity.
- Unique cytochemical differentiation of myeloid and lymphoid cells, and six-parameter differential supplies additional clinical information
- Direct measurements of intracellular hemoglobin provide sensitive and specific RBC morphology for the accurate and early indication of disease states
- Accurate platelet counts in the clinically significant range (excluding microcytic red cells and cell fragments) minimize the number of manual counts and unnecessary costly platelet transfusions
- Further isolate and identify disease states without additional labor through CSF and CHr testing capabilities
Maximize your workflow efficiency with gold-standard technology. With integrated and automated solutions from Siemens, you can scale from stand-alone instrumentation to complete automation as your productivity needs change.